Saturday, 8 November 2014

 The blue cardigan!

Coucou,
 
J'espère que vous passez un bon week-end? Cet après-midi, le soleil rayonnait à Zurich mais il faisait quand même un peu frais.
 
J'ai décidé de porter mon nouveau cardigan ainsi que ma nouvelle combinaison que j'ai achetés lors de ma visite à Amsterdam en octobre dernierJ'espère que cette tenue vous plait et que vous aimez mes nouvelles photos. Mille mercis pour votre fidélité et pour tous vos commentaires qui me touchent.Vous êtes des amours
Bisous!
__________________________________________________
 
Hi,
I hope you have a good weekend? This afternoon, the sun was shining in Zurich but it was still a bit chilly.
 
I decided to wear my new cardigan and my new jumpsuit that I bought during my visit in Amsterdam last October. I hope you like this outfit and my new pics. Thank you so much for your loyalty and for your comments which make me happy.You're so lovely
Kiss!
__________________________________________________
 
Hallo,
 
Ich hoffe, dass Ihr ein gutes Wochenende habt? Heute Nachmittag hat die Sonne in Zürich gescheint,  aber es war trotzdem ein bisschen kühl.
 
Ich beschloss, meine neue Strickjacke und meinen neuen Overall zu tragen, welche ich bei meinem Besuch in Amsterdam im letzten Oktober gekauft habe. Ich hoffe, dass euch dieses Outfit und meine neuen Fotos gefallen. Vielen Dank für eure Treue und für eure Kommentare, welche mich sehr freuen. Ihr seid so lieb
Küsse!

 
Jumpsuit: Abercrombie & Fitch (Amsterdam)
Bag: Manor (Zurich)
Necklace: Primark  (Amsterdam)
Shoes: Graceland
Cardigan: B. COPINE(Amsterdam)
Sunglasses: Manor (Zurich)
Hat: Primark (Amsterdam)


15 comments:

  1. You look really fantastic! I love this combination & especially with your hat!

    Have a wonderful weekend! :)
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is very cool and pretty and your cardi and hat are wonderful too. Very much enjoyed those gorgeous tights on your stunning legs dear, especially sexy when the socks are added :) Made my night very amazing!!! You are such a beauty! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardi looks amazing!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous dear ;)
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look
    Check out my new post
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun outfit, love your style! xoxo

    Congrats on your new home, and cute dress! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty I love the cardigan and with this hat it's perfect, this outfit looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice cape! :)
    xoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumpsuit <3

    I follow you ^^
    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous outfit!! This color looks incredible on you!! You look sooooo pretty and your legs are AMAZING!! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that cardigan!

    By the way I tagged you for the Liebster Award Tag on my blog, hope you can check it out and give it a go! :)

    Evelyn || BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    Amazing dress ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'adore ta tenue!!! elle est très réussie!! ton poncho est magnifique!! ctweetmode.unblog.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your look, dearie! You nailed it..! Your style is awesome, so is your blog. ^_^

    Mind if we follow each other thru email and/or bloglovin? Lemme know! ;)

    Dearest yours,
    Jong :)

    iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete