Sunday, November 30, 2014

* Navy blue *

Hi
It is late fall and I am enjoying these beautiful colors before the arrival of snow.
My outfit is based on the navy blue. I love this color because it can be combined easily.
Have a nice sunday guys;-)
Kisses
____________________________________

 Coucou,
C'est gentiment la fin de l'automne et je profite encore de ces belles couleurs avant l'arrivée de la neige. Ma tenue est basée sur le bleu marine. J'adore cette couleur car on peut la combiner très facilement. Bon dimanche guys ;-)
Bisous.


Shirt: Primark (Amsterdam)
Jacket:Tommy Hilfiger (New York)
Skirt: H&M (Zürich)
Bag: Primark (Amsterdam)
Necklace: h&m (Zürich)
Hat: Primark (Amsterdam)
Shoes: Bata (Zürich)

11 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is so cute, your necklace brilliant and cool and that outfit is very chic and pretty. Such a gorgeous woman! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el bolso!! <3


    http://aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. je suis fan du blazer, la couleur te vas vraiment bien et j'adore tes collants :)
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the jacket and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant colors! Love this complete outfit! You look gorgeous! Great boots and love those sexy stockings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is absolutely gorgeous! love the color of your hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for you're lovely comments😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog so much! Your outfits are adorable. I recently started my blog and I live in South Florida (USA). I was wondering if you could give me some feedback and any advice that would help me out! You seem to have a lot of followers and get noticed and I would appreciate any time of comments you could give me :)

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete