Sunday, 8 March 2015


CL
 
 
Hi everyone,
Like every Sunday, I present you one of my outfits. I decided to do my photo shooting yesterday morning at the lake of Zurich. I wanted to mix my "mustard" sweater with this pretty blue jeans shirt that I love. I hope that you like it too.
Thank you to be more and more to follow me. You're so lovely!
Kisses Kisses
_________________________
 
Salut tout le monde,
Comme chaque dimanche, je vous présente une de mes tenues. J'ai décidé de faire mon shooting photo hier matin au bord du lac de Zurich. J'ai voulu mélanger mon pull couleur moutarde avec cette jolie chemise bleue jeans que j'adore. J'espère que vous aimez?
Merci d'être de plus en plus nombreux à me suivre. Vous êtes des amours!
Bisous bisous


Shirt: PRIMARK (Barcelona)
Sweater: ZARA (Zurich)
Pants: ESPRIT (Zurich)
Neacklace: PRIMARK (Amsterdam)


16 comments:

  1. Happy women's day ,

    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY


    New post up on my blog , leave me some love ,


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos
    Good work

    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very cool indeed, dear, and so gorgeous and sweet. Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous. Love the sweater and the bag!!

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!!! thank you so much for your comment!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur bag!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love reading your posts dear! have a great day ahead gorgeous ♥ ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shades of color i love the mix
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look ! I love Primark too, lot of good deal there ;-)
    Bises XxX
    www.laminutefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely and cool sweater. You look very nice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be host, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweater <3

    Have a nice week beautiful ^_^

    xxx

    www.thegoldmoustache.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely layering. cute
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete