Sunday, June 14, 2015

 


Hello everyone,
This week, I wanted to wear my new denim short ... At the same time, I decided to wear my beautiful boots from nativelandboots.
I like to combine the brown, red and blue colors.
Thank you for all your comments, and to be more and more to follow me.
XOXO
 
_________________________________
 
 
Hello tout le monde,
Cette semaine, j'ai opté pour le short en jean... Par la même occasion, j'a décidé de porter mes superbes bottes de chez nativelandboots.
J'adore combiner les couleurs brunes, rouges et bleues.
Je tenais à vous remercier pour tous vos commentaires et d'être de plus en plus à me suivre.
Bisous bisous


 
bag & hat: ZARA (Zurich)
necklace: PRIMARK (Germany)
short & t-shirth&m (Zurich)
sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 


33 comments:

  1. These fringed boots are great!
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit ! :). i would love to have your figure, your so pretty ! :)
    I love this short ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual summer outfit! Love those boots! And I need a blouse like that! :)

    Quite inspired to try this myself.. though I'd probably wear my wedged sandals. :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look Sissi! I love this plaid shirt with the boots! Very edgy! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfit, dear, especially that shirt is amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool look, love your shirt. *__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are a wonderful mix together and your boots are cool! Your body is so beautiful, dear. Those close looks at the top and your gorgeous curves are so exciting and then that back shot finished my night so incredibly ;) Lovely, sweet lady!! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great outfit, I love those sunglasses as well! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit, i love the hat!!

    http://elenacanostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! Very interesting post! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+,
    Instagram? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you
    kiss
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this combo is perfect!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. J'adore ce tupe de tenue, ça donnen un côté un peu saivage qui te vas bien!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Encore merciiiii😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete