Sunday, 23 August 2015

L O O K S

Sailor grils !




Hi guys!
As you already know, I love all the stripped things. Blue and white or red and white, I love it every time :-) On the pictures I also wear my new skirt, one trend of this season. Girls, this is absolutely a piece you need to have in your dressing room ... I hope you like the pictures! Thank you very much for your comments.
xoxo
__________________________
 Salut les gars!
Comme vous le savez déjà, j'adore tout ce qui est rayé. Bleu et blanc ou rouge et blanc, je craque à chaque fois :-) Sur les photos, je porte ma nouvelle jupe, l'une des meilleures tendances de cette saison. Les filles, c'est une pièce à absolument avoir dans son dressing... J'espère que vous aimez les photos! Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires.
Bisous bisous


I'm wearing :

skirt: Topshop
hat: PRIMARK
shoes: h&m
bag: Manor

26 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I've been seeing this style of skirt all over the place and I'm loving it!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute in your hat and your outfit is very cool and pretty! Very sexy belly and that top makes your lovely breasts really pop. So amazing, dear!! Beautiful my friend :) Miss you! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore la marinière et la jolie jupe!
    http://la-petite-vie-de-marie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look, in love with your denim skirt!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look~

    New post
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too, write about it~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty outfit
    love the skirt :)
    xo
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolie tenue, ce petit haut te va à merveille et j'adore ta jupe aussi. Tu es jolie comme tout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with this navy look.
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superbe, les shoes me font littéralement craqué !!

    Ya un concours sur mon blog si tu veux ! :
    http://chris-telquejesuis.blogspot.fr/2015/08/bijoux-chez-lealola-concours.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you.. I also love stripes! :)

    Especially with a little bit of denim! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go to the online store of clouboutinsneakers.com and choose the shoes with discount and reasonable price for free shipping and no tax! You can't miss it.
    Christian Louboutin Black patent leather 120 Pigalle pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Pointed Pumps

    ReplyDelete