Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fashion

The pink skirt !
 
Hi girls,
Tonight I present you a new outfit. I fall in love for this beautiful skirt from Topshop. I love the color and style of this skirt. I hope you enjoy the photos! Beautiful evening.
Kisses
_________________________
 
 Salut les filles,
Ce soir, je vous présente une nouvelle tenue. J'ai trop craqué pour cette belle jupe de chez Topshop. J'adore la couleur et le style de cette jupe. J'espère que vous aimez les photos! Belle soirée.
Bisous bisous
 
I'm wearing :
 
skirt: Topshop
hat: Topshop
shoes: Tamaris
bag: Manor


26 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, you look absolutely gorgeous!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful skirt! And I love the floppy hat!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so cute, the skirt a lovely color and that top shows off your full, beautiful breasts so well dear. Very sexy!!! You are so gorgeous :) Miss you on the blog. Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit, and the skirt is abolutely stunning! :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking combination! Love that skirt and that crop top is very nice!! You look absolutely amazing!! You have such a beautiful smile!! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So classy and ladylike!! Love it love it love it! :)

    http://thesoutherndutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!!! @rossellaforastiero 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je suis totalement fan de ton look, le mix crop top + jupe midi est une association qui marche toujours ! :)
    Bises, Eli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tout simplement superbe ! Cette jupe est splendide et j'aime beaucoup tes petites chaussures aussi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I love the skirt tooo :) You create me the need, OMG!!
    OXO

    ReplyDelete