Sunday, 22 November 2015

L O O K S

C o z y   O u t f i t  !
 

Hi everybody,
Today is a winter day in Zurich. The cold is back but I have enough to fight the cold hi hi hi.
I wear my faux fur jacket and my new boots from UGG. I find that these boots are perfect for this period of the year. They keep my feets warm and are very comfortable. This outfit is simple and chic. Today is a no make-up day :-)
Thank you so much for all your comments that make me very happy.
Have a good Sunday and see you soon!
xoxo
_________________________________
 
Salut tout le monde,
Aujourd'hui, c'est une journée hivernale à Zurich. Le froid est bien de retour mais j'ai de quoi combattre ce froid hi hi hi.
Je porte ma veste fausse fourrure et mes nouvelles bottes de chez UGG. Je trouve que ces bottes sont parfaites contre le froid. Ca tient bien chaud aux pieds et sont très confortables. Cette tenue me correspond bien car elle est simple et chic. Aujourd'hui, c'est sans make-up :-)
Mille mercis pour tous vos commentaires qui me font à chaque fois plaisir.
Bon dimanche et à bientôt!
Bisous bisous


 
I'm wearing:
 
jacket : ZARA (Zurich)
shoes: UGG (Zurich)
bag: JJB BENSON (Zurich)
 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful and stylish look.The jacket looks so cozy dear.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous just as you are, dear, a true beauty! Cool jacket and so sexy in those pants!! Oh for a look at the back of them ;) Happy Mondy! Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the boots and the bag..so beautiful.

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the entire outfit especially your cozy shoes:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, you must be feeling very warm wearing that amazing coat!
    xoxo

    Johanna ♥
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trop mignonne cette tenue. Je craque totalement pour tes adorables UGG. Bises :)

    ReplyDelete