Sunday, 20 December 2015

L O O K S

 

Hello girls,
I hope you are all having a great weekend!
Today I present you a new outfit. It also include my new hat from kissknits for this winter 2015/2016 ...
They offered me to choose a model from their new collection. I checked out their website and immediately fall in love to this one... I really like this baby pink and blue light mix... I received it yesterday and I wanted to wear it straight away . I can tell you that this hat is not only beautiful but keeps also warm, which is important during winter hi hi hi :-)
You will find this hat and plenty others right here !
I hope you enjoy this look!
Have a great Sunday girls.
Kisses
 _____________________________
 
Bonjour les filles,
J’espère que vous passez toutes un excellent week-end !
Je reviens aujourd’hui pour vous présenter une nouvelle tenue et surtout de vous montrer mon nouveau bonnet de chez kissknits pour cet hiver 2015/2016...
Ils m’ont proposé de choisir un modèle parmi leur nouvelle collection. Lorsque je suis tombée sur celui-ci, je suis tout de suite tombé sous son charme… Ce mélange de rose bébé et bleu claire me plait beaucoup... Je l'ai reçu hier, et j'ai tout de suite voulu le porter. Je peux vous dire que ce bonnet n'est pas seulement beau mais tient bien chaud, ce qui est agréable en hiver hi hi hi :-)
Vous trouverez ce bonnet ainsi que pleins d'autres juste ici !
J’espère que ce look vous plaira!
Passez un excellent dimanche les filles.
Bisous bisous

34 comments:

  1. A very adorable outfit and your hat is so sweet :) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat and your warm clothes!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so stylish ! I'm totally love in your jeans and bag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, lovely sweater and cool pics!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable! And your photos too :)

    Merry Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much😊
      Merry Christmas 💚

      Delete
  6. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    You are rolling a wonderful giveaway on my blog. We will participate?
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343
    I am his your follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beautiful. Thank you so much for your comment 😊
    I don't have Twitter but I'm follower you on Instagram ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!
    Maybe follow for follow? :) Follow me and I follow you :)
    astbakay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro essa mala!

    Beijinhos ♥
    http://lovingmypinkbubble.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que lindo seu look. Queria uma touca dessa.
    blogueirasara.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and comfy look. Lovely post! I am new follower and hope you can follow me too) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great, great post :) i always love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. great, great post :) i always love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely outfit - it's just you!

    Wish you a Merry Christmas :-)
    Hugs www.blogbysine.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta el peto, es genial. Un besito y Feliz Navidad. Te espero en mi blog guapa. http://lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow you look so pretty and cute!! love the swollen hat and the whole look
    Have a lovely week
    Stay in touch
    xoxo

    P.s New post in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vraiment chou cette salopette ma jolie, tu es toute mignonne. Bisous et à bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete