Sunday, February 7, 2016

L O O K S

N E W   H A I R S T Y L E  ! ! !
 
 
Hi girls
A new look for a new life :-)
And yes, I wanted to change my hairstyle for the new year. In one of my previous articles, I have already informed you that there will be some changes in my life and this new hairstyle is one part :-)

I hope you like this new outfit and my new hairstyle.
Personally, I love my short hair but I needed to change my style ...
XOXO
________________________________
Salut les filles
Comme on dit: un nouveau look pour une nouvelle vie :-)
Et oui, j'ai voulu changer de style de coiffure pour cette nouvelle année. Dans un de mes anciens articles, je vous avez déjà informé qu'il y aura quelques changements dans ma vie et cette nouvelle coiffure en fait partie :-)
 
J'espère que cette nouvelle tenue ainsi que ma nouvelle coiffure vous plaisent.
Personnellement, j'adore mes cheveux courts mais j'avais besoin de changer de style...
Bisous bisous
I was wearing:
 
jumpsuit: ZARA (Zurich)
coat: Zalando
boots: ESPRIT (Zurich)
bag: JJB BENSON (Zurich)


38 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love your style
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow look at that sexy hair!!! Great choice, dear :) And your legs in those tights were wonderful for me tonight, brought amazing pleasure ;) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag and boots are the best! Zou look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!! Great color combination!! You look so beautiful and your legs are amazing!! :) Wonderful photos love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your hat! really awesome, but i´m not as self-confident like you´re ^^...last days i were in a hotel in südtirol ( http://www.landhotel-muehlwaldhof.com ), in this little town I bought a hat, too, cause I thought I would wear it....but not yet^^...maybe the next days, in the right situation^^..Thanks fpr your insperation! Maren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I love the jacket! It is a very casual piece that you can combine very well :-*

    Melanie / www.inblushandblack.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. whaou ça te vas super bien les cheveux longs!!!! cela fait du bien de changer de tête! et j'adore ta tenue (comme toujours)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masz bardzo fajnego bloga, piszesz bardzo interesująco z chęcią bedę czekać na kolejne posty ! Emotikon smile
    ja juz obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie
    nowy post
    dblazkowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masz bardzo fajnego bloga, piszesz bardzo interesująco z chęcią bedę czekać na kolejne posty ! Emotikon smile
    ja juz obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie
    nowy post
    dblazkowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo Pretty Darlin:)
    Thanks for this post:)
    Kisses Hugs:)
    I have a new special post i hope you like:)
    Love Open Kloset
    www.openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment <3

    Um beijinho,
    http://secretsofablondie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing boho look Sissi. Love your new hairdo :)

    MIASMODE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Très jolie. J'aime beaucoup ta veste et tes boots :)

    ReplyDelete