Friday, 29 April 2016

L O O K S

I  L O V E   B L U E ! ! ! 
 
 
Hello everyone !
I am traveling soon and  will be really busy the next weeks.
I wanted to say a last hello before I am leaving :-)

Regarding my outfit, I wanted to mix blue and white..
I hope you like them.

I will be back by mid of June. If you want to follow me during my trip, I give you
an appointment on my instagram account: @SISSIHOPE
See you soon!
xoxo my loves ♥
__________________________________________
Coucou tout le monde !
Bientôt, je pars en voyage et comme je ne vais pas avoir le temps de
publier d'autres articles sur mon blog, avant mon départ, je profite de 
quand même vous faire un dernier petit coucou :-)  
En ce qui concerne ma tenue, j'ai voulu mélanger les couleurs bleu
clair et blanc... J'espère que vous aimez ce look.
Je serai de retour mi-juin. Si vous voulez me suivre durant mon voyage,
je vous donne rendez-vous sur mon compte nstagram : @SISSIHOPE
À bientôt!
Bisous bisous mes amours 
 ________________________________________



44 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! You are so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful color blue for you, dear! Such a beautiul lady. Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sprng look. Tour blue top is so nice.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this soft blue outfit on you! And the off the shoulder top be amazing

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awseome set - I love this top on you :-)
    I am your new follower :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. j'adore ce genre de haut en ce moment, la couleur est parfaite, tu as une super tenue et je suis fan du sac!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! You're so beautiful!
    Have a great day ! :)

    https://dajanaerd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful and loved that off shoulder top!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute look! You so beautiful!

    Maybe we can follow to each other?
    Let me know! :)

    FASHIONLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    You look so trendy with this light blue shades! In love with your blouse :D

    NEW FASHION POST | How To Wear Flare Jeans.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I like your outfit! Very nice!

    You have a great blog too!

    Have a nice week!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looks so beautiful!! Love your top so much!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daamn! love this blouse! ♥
    you look so beautiful!

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the looks! the top look very cute
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look is perfect! I love blue as well :)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning!
    I really like the combination :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ciao.. stai molto bene^_^
    www.ollyup.com

    ReplyDelete