Sunday, 21 August 2016

L O O K S

S U M M E R   T I M E  !


Hi girls,

The look I present you today is not my outfit of today nor of yesterday.
These photos were taken last weekend :-) I'm late with my publications, I know... I bought this dress on my last trip to San Francisco. It has become one of my favorite dresses of this summer and that is why I am wearing it very often :-) I just love it. This outfit is very simple but perfect for summer... When it's hot, I like to put something very ample. Moreover it is backless, all I love hi hi hi ...
I hope you enjoy your summer.
Have a great Sunday!
xOxO

Salut les filles,

Le look que je vous présente aujourd'hui n'est pas ma tenue du jour ni celle d'hier. Ces photos ont été prises le week-end passé :-) Oui oui, je sais, j'ai du retard avec mes publications... Cette robe, je l'ai achetée lors de mon dernier voyage à San Francisco et autant vous dire que je la mets très souvent car elle est devenue une de mes robes favorites de cet été :-) Je l'adoooooooooore. Cette tenue est très simple mais parfaite pour l'été... Quand il fait chaud, j'aime bien mettre quelque chose de très ample. En plus, elle est dos nu, tout ce que je raffole hi hi hi...
J'espère que vous profitez bien de votre été.
Je vous souhaite un très bon dimanche!
Bisous bisous


32 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, you look great!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit!! That dress looks amazing on you!!! Love that sexy back.... :) Your gorgeous doll!! :) Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very pretty my love. Love the dress and it is like cute in the front but sexy at the back. Lol :) Also, thank you for stopping by at my blog.

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/08/Jords-wood-watches.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect!!! Love this dress!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schönes Kleid! :)
    Ich mag auch die Schuhe total. ♥


    XX,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so simple and so gorgeous! Looks great on you! Thanks for visiting me, we could follow back each other, if you want to ! Loved your blog! Keep making these amazing and beautiful posts :)

    Kisses! NANA blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that LBD on you! You can actually wear it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW! Following you now! Hope you could also follow me back on my blog at www.gastronomybyjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful!
    Great pictures. ♥
    http://ivafdiary.blogspot.ba/#_=_

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking so cute, nice outfit!

    Womens Clothing Online Store

    Try : http://www.caralase.com

    http://womensonlineshoppingstoreusa.blogspot.in/


    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful post! Have a great weekend.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful, great dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. coucou ma belle! je suis fan de ta tenue, la robe noir est parfaite, les tresses te vont super bien et je suis fan des chaussures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cette robe est canon ! xx

    http://camilleblogmodelifestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete